Software Release 3.0 is now available at: https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files and in cnMaestro.
Some of the major features in this release are:
- Support for Passpoint (Hotspot 2.0 / 802.11u) for carrier WiFi offload.
- L2TPv2 support: tunnel WLAN traffic from AP to an L2TP concentrator.
- LDAP guest access : authenticate guest users on an Active-Directory infrastructure.
- Mesh recovery : remote recovery from misconfigurations of mesh nodes, or mesh nodes at default config.
- Multi-Hop Mesh: extend the range of mesh links
- Airtime fairness : Improve performance of 802.11ac clients in the presence of legacy 802.11a/802.11g/802.11a clients.
Plus several bug-fixes and enhancements.
Detailed Release Notes and User Guide are on the support site.