I configured guest access in cnmaestro.
On laptops, the splash page shows but on smartphones, the splash page does not show. The client instead connects directly
How do I solve that
Could you please share the following information to proceed further,
- Have you configured guest access in On Prem cnMaestro or Cloud?
- If you are using cloud then please invite email@example.com as super admin.
- If you are using On-Prem, which version you are using and is it possible to provide remote access?
- Are you seeing issue in IOS devices or any specific smartphones or on all the devices?
- Are you using the same WLAN profile on both Laptops and Smartphones?
- Are you using any Association ACL?
- On Cloud
- Currently using android only
- Which AP group, WLAN and guest portal are you using?
- Are you able to see splash page if you try to open any http site manually?
- When we have created local VLAN (i.e 2), NAT should not be enabled for VLAN 1.
- When we have local VLAN 2 and NAT enabled, we don’t have to configure default Gateway, Domain name and DNS Server details.
- When we have NAT enabled for local VLAN 2, in DHCP also we don’t have to configure DNS and Domain name.
I have verified with my client and AP, it works fine. Could you please check once and confirm?
Ok, thanks @Raja_Muniyandy
I will reconfigure considering those points.
BTW I had this issue on cnmaestro onpremise also. And I was worried because we have a client who is giving us 110 sites which he wants to manage using cnmaestro onpremise. So was worried that this might be a general problem
I have configured your AP group, you can follow the same.
Computer requires an authentication first
I could see only A0-XX-XX-F5-5B-D6(Hope this is PC’s MAC) client MAC address under client login events of guest access portal. Is it possible to get AP’s tech-support.
There is a high chance that Android device would associate with different SSID which does not have guest portal enabled.
Android might not do auto pop up for splash page, how ever can you please open browser manually and try to open any HTTP site.
I will get it
I don’t think so
I opened google.com but it went straight to th÷ site. The Android device doesn’t even appear in the session logs
MAC Randomization is enabled in Android device?