Issues fixed in SR 2.6.2
- TX power notification appears on the GUI notifications drop down repeatedly when ACS is enabled.
- Open SRS vulnerability. Port 53 is not blocked when Separate Management IP is enabled.
- Enabling WLAN Deny Layer 2 firewall causes the radio to not be accessible in Spectrum Analyzer mode.
- On a 40 MHz channel, the AP may crash with the signature “_ieee80211_free_node+0xcc/0x334 [tdd_umac]” under heavy traffic.
- Management interface may respond slowly or stop responding to CLI commands, when “config show” command is issued repeatedly within an interval of few minutes.
- When radar is detected and the radio enters a 30 minute NOP period, a subsequent radar hit resets the 30 minutes NOP timer, prolonging it beyond 30 minutes.
- In 5.9 GHz band ePTP mode, Slave does not register to Master in Release 2.6 and later.
- When SM obtains its VLAN configuration through RADIUS, it is not reachable on its management interface through its WLAN.
- RADIUS authentication request not sent to alternate RADIUS servers upon failure to reach primary RADIUS server.
- Force 180s running as ePTP Master and Slave may crash after several hours of continuous, overloaded traffic through the link.
cnMaestro™ related fixes:
- GUI user logged out when ePMP is on-boarded to cnMaestro™
- Under high traffic load, cnMaestro™ reports SM(s) as offline even though they are registered to the AP and passing user traffic.
- 4 GHz Force 200 displays as 5 GHz Force 200
- Incorrect cnMaestro™ Remote Management Status shown on SM’s Dashboard when AP is on-boarded.
New known issues resident in SR 2.6.2
- Spectrum Analyzer mode does not with a MS Windows PC when the AP’s IP address is obtained via DHCP. Known workaround is to set the AP to a static IP address or use a non-MS Windows PC.