Strange CPU usage on AP

I was researching this issue this morning, and found this thread. We're running 3.5.1 on an ePMP2000 AP. I've attached a screenshot from our onPrem cnMaestro 2.2.1 which includes a graph of CPU. The CPU reporting issue seems to still be present in 3.5.1

is there any progress on this case? . because I experienced the same thing

Cambium has recommended newer firmware in the 4.x series in general, but as far as I know not specifically for this issue.

I see 4.5 is the newest currently. Which firmware @arifdf are you on for the graph you posted?

CPU usage is generally all over the map.

This we found is tied at least partially to how many packets have to be processed through priority queues. So if you have traffic priority enabled on the AP or an attached SM then you will see the CPU usage looking weird. Another cause for wonky CPU usage is SM's that are re-registering or lots of retransmissions.

We have also noticed that the CPU usage graph tends to be more of an indicator of a very busy AP rather than a metric used to diagnose an issue. As long as your not seeing 100% for long durations (longer than 15/30 mins) then I would not be too worried about it.