subscriber ePMP disconnects, with firmware ver. 3.5.2 and with MIR profile configured

I have recently upgraded all my AP's and subscribers (2 days ago), to firmware ver. 3.5.2 [10/July/2018: U-Boot 9342_PX 1.1.4.h (Jul 10 2018 - 20:44:49)] on all my ePMP, and I notice that all ePMP subscribers disconnects after a few working minutes, I have noticed it in subscriber radios with "QOS MIR profile configured" (example: 2Mbps or 4Mbps MIR download configured... subscribers are at about 3.5km to 5km away from AP).

Even the AP indicates that the subscriber is connected, a ping to the subscriber does not respond, and the user at the subscriber side does not get to internet. by the other side, I can not access the subscriber (with the browser) to verify the ePMP.

If no MIR profile configured, no diconnection occurs.

I downgraded subscribers to the last working I had in them, firmware (ver. 3.0.1) with AP  firmware ver. 3.5.2.... and seems to be working up to now (after 30 minutes), I finally downgraded to 3.0.1 all my systems.

Any other one with this problem?

----- SYSTEM INFORMATION FOR SUBSCRIBER AND AP with ver. 5.5.2  -----

The subscriber:

Hardware Version 5 GHz Connectorized Radio
 Serial Number (MSN) N/A
 Firmware Version U-Boot 9344_PX 1.1.4.e (Jul 15 2016 - 20:07:31)
 Software Version 3.5.2
Device-Agent Version 2.92
 NTP Status NTP Enabled, Date and Time is obtained from NTP Server
 Date and Time 22 Aug 2018, 00:13:29 EST
 System Uptime 10 minutes, 42 seconds
 Wireless MAC Address 00:04:56:CB:9B:1C
 Ethernet MAC Address 00:04:56:CB:9B:1B
Contains FCC ID(s): Z8H89FT0005
 Read-Only Users 0
 Read-Write Users 1
 GUI User Authentication Device Local Only
 Factory Reset Via Power Sequence Enabled

The AP:

Hardware Version 5 GHz Connectorized Radio
 Serial Number (MSN) N/A
 Firmware Version U-Boot 9344_PX 1.1.4.e (Jul 15 2016 - 20:07:31)
 Software Version 3.5.2
Device-Agent Version 2.92
 NTP Status NTP Enabled, Date and Time is obtained from NTP Server
 Date and Time 22 Aug 2018, 00:15:14 CDT
 System Uptime 8 minutes, 25 seconds
 Wireless MAC Address 00:04:56:CB:97:D7
 Ethernet MAC Address 00:04:56:CB:97:D6
Contains FCC ID(s): Z8H89FT0005
 Read-Only Users 0
 Read-Write Users 1
 GUI User Authentication Device Local Only
 Factory Reset Via Power Sequence Enabled

(attached files)

Hello gorsacv,

As far as I know, we have not seen this issue in our testing. Would you be able to provide a backup configuration file for a SM that shows this problem and its AP? You can send those to me via Private Message.

Which type of AP and SM HW you are seeing this with? Hardware version from the Monitor->System page will suffice.

Regards

We seem to be experiencing a similar (maybe not) issue.  Did you downgrade the client SM, AP or both?  We would really prefer not to have to downgrade the AP as it finally has some features we have been waiting to use.

Do you have ACS enabled?

ACS (automatic channel selection) on the AP?  If so, no.  Otherwise let me know what you mean.  

I have exactly the same problem on my network. I got AP and SM´s with 3.5.1, and I have to deregister each SM´s from AP, and wait to connect again to gain internet access again. Is really anoying. I think that I would do the same; Downgrade.

Having the same problem here. Upgraded AP from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2, all 17 SMs are in 3.5.1, we lost all 17 SMs (could not connect to AP), is downgrading the solution?

He llegado a este post. Nos ocurre lo mismo con un ptp cambium 110.

Se desconecta la estacion y 30 segundos despues, se vuelve a contectar.    No hay suscriptores cuando recibimos ping fuera.      Despues de 30 o 60 segundos la estacion o suscriptor se conecta y vuelve a traficar. 

Cambiamos frecuencias, miramos interferencias, señal -50 dbs.  Firware 3.5.2   Ultima version no beta.

Cosa muy extraña.