Suddenly lost GPS

I am asking someone from Chambium to finally tell me when the internal and external GPS antenna works.
Why can’t I choose in the settings which antenna to work with!
Regards

1 Like

Hi @zica49,
on GPS status page you can see whether internal or external GPS antenna is in use.
Is there any reason to switch for internal antenna when you have GPS-puck?

Where is it shown which antenna is active?

Regards

My mistake. We have it in E3K.

GPS loss problem not resolved
It will be resolved when someone moves the SNR margins to a little less for usable satellites.
I really don’t know why the limits for SNR have been raised so high, if 6 dB and 4 satellite tracking is enough for all GPS equipment around the world.
What do you know that others don’t?
Regards

Andrii as seen in the picture in question the same AP without any intervention on it. The meteorological situation as in the previous picture and the GPS follow a large number of satellites. It just takes some undefined time.
There are no rules or patterns when it will collapse again
It’s not just me, but for several years now, complaints have been coming from different parts of the world. The problem is global.
Greeting

Tonight I lost four AP 2000s without GPS sync
The other seven on the same tower have a brutal SNR for GPS and regular synchronization
FW 4.6.1

Since an hour ago, all four AP 2000s that have not heard a single satellite have again associated a huge number of satellites with excellent SNR.
The weather was clear with no snow or rain.
Nothing has touched, rebooted or moved the GPS antenna.
Cambium please have someone finally review the GPS firmware!
This is how far it goes!
Regards

@zica49, please raise a support ticket and attach your field diagnostics to it. Thanks.

1 Like