Supported radio list for Elevate

0xe867 - will this be supported soon?

Thanks!

@AirFi wrote:

0xe867 - will this be supported soon?

Thanks!

It is already added in 3.5.1 Release.

I can send you 3.5.1 Release Candidate if you would like to try it before offcial 3.5.1 Release.

Thank you.

is there a new update list? Powerbrige m5?

In 3.5.1 only 2 new sku were added:

112 - (0xe867) ePMP Elevate NSlocoM2-V2-XW
			113 - (0xe866) ePMP Elevate NSlocoM2-V3-XW

Unfortunatelly Powerbridge M5 is still out of this list.

Thank you.

@Chris_2wrote:

You haven't posted here in 6 years and you come here and post this garbage.  You sound like a little kid "airsync would have been as good as epmp if ubiquiti would have finished it"  .   Give us a break and it's funny you are comparing ubiquiti's ac offering to cambiums 802.11n offering since ubiquitis 802.11n offering doesn't compare.  I wonder what's going to happen when cambium releases their AC gear?  Hmmmmm????

I was right, wasn't I? What's going to happen when Cambium release their AC gear? I don't know, but, not much.... Who sells more gear, EPMP or Mx series? EPMP or xAC series? Ubiquiti sells an order of multitude more gear, so perhaps there were a little busy, but they have caught up to EPMP and they are already ahead of Cambium in this area. What's the whole reason Cambium did EPMP to begin with? Oh yeah, Ubiquiti Mx ate their business.

@twinkletoeswrote:

@Chris_2wrote:

You haven't posted here in 6 years and you come here and post this garbage.  You sound like a little kid "airsync would have been as good as epmp if ubiquiti would have finished it"  .   Give us a break and it's funny you are comparing ubiquiti's ac offering to cambiums 802.11n offering since ubiquitis 802.11n offering doesn't compare.  I wonder what's going to happen when cambium releases their AC gear?  Hmmmmm????

I was right, wasn't I? What's going to happen when Cambium release their AC gear? I don't know, but, not much.... Who sells more gear, EPMP or Mx series? EPMP or xAC series? Ubiquiti sells an order of multitude more gear, so perhaps there were a little busy, but they have caught up to EPMP and they are already ahead of Cambium in this area. What's the whole reason Cambium did EPMP to begin with? Oh yeah, Ubiquiti Mx ate their business.

Man, what a petty troll you are... you must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed or something or are seriously bored and begging to pick a fight. I don't come over to your playground in the UBNT forums and sh*t on your posts or Ubiquiti's radios. Both manufactures have strengths and weaknesses... both have had their share of issues... there's no one right tool for this business, and ultimately the competition helps all of us wisps. So yeah, go back to your UBNT cave unless you have something constructive or positive to say.

2 Likes

As eric stated, troll elsewhere twinkle.

Cambiums formus general have a professional feel here. Insulting and rude tactics are less than welcome.

People come here for help and useful discussions, if your unable to contribute constructively, kick rocks.

Ubnts forum is horrible because of the amount of deconstructive users.

If telling the truth is trolling, then I'm guilty!!

I agree, competition IS good for everybody. Why do you think EPMP exists to begin with!?

I'm just talking about who has the actual weight in this department...

Your off topic twinkle. That’s why you where being accused of troll status. " If " a company finished product is just the same as not. If they could have made m series sync doesn’t matter, they didn’t/couldn’t. End of story. They got it working after cambium rocked the boat. Now if you’ll read the title of this thread and STAY ON TOPIC. That’d be great.

Talking about things that might have been is pointless. With AC they finally figured it out, because cambium took thier broken product and put life into it. Again ubnt and cambium drive competition to the market place and development we all need. Wishing they got it right 5 years ago doesn’t earn cash, actually doing it does.

1 Like

I was trying to eleavte nanostation Loco M2 to Cambium..
And i was able to elevate .. But I can't access any of the tabs after the elevation..

Please assist..
PFA the screenshot after elevation..

Can you try accesing it in browser incognito mode and see if it works?

Thanks,

Dmitry

Hello,
is there any update list for all supported devices (all vendor) for Elevate?

thanks

Is there any update?