Sympathies for Jerry Richardson's loss

For those of you who enjoy Jerry’s postings (his humor, insight, and willingness to help anyone he can), Jerry lost his father last week.

I hope that this post is one in which we can extend to him our support…

God Bless you, Jerry, in this tough time - our prayers are with you…

Sorry to hear of your loss, Jerry. My family is praying for yours…

Peace.

ohh no, i am so sorry to hear this i am at a loss for words. But me and my family sends our deepest sympathy.

My family and I send our deepest sympathy.

Deepest symapthies from us in Botswana, you are in our thoughtsand prayers…

Jerry has always help around here, sometime i wonder if he was employed my motorola being so knowledgeable, sorry to hear

Sorry for your loss Jerry…our prayers are with you and your family on this difficult times.

:frowning: Jerry, I’m so sorry for your loss. I send my deepest sympathy as well.

Thank you guys, your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Three months from diagnosis to the end was far too quick. If you have anything you need to say to your loved ones, or people that you have has difficulties with, now is the time… you never really know how much there is.

Steps on soapbox…

If you smoke - QUIT. You do NOT want your family to watch you die of Cancer - there are few worse ways to go.

I quit 10 years ago after smoking for 18 years. It’s a tough habit to break, but the alternative is WAY harder. After seeing two people I care about die from smoking it’s very unlikely I will pick it up again.

If you have tried in the past and still want to quit, I have some suggestions that are effective. PM me and I can share them with you. I’m on a mission to help as many people quit smoking as possible.

Steps off soapbox…

You know…people such as yourself are too few and far between. I agree with your statements completely and would love nothing more than to see you break the smoking habits of other people. If you’re half as good at that as you are with the Motorola Canopy system - you’ll make -THE- difference in a lot of families.

There are very few people that would take the time to remotely access someone elses network, look through it thoroughly, make suggestions and spend hours helping another for no profit at all other than a moral booster.

For that I can’t thank you enough. From my family to yours - our prayers and thoughts are with you.

My family and I send our deepest sympathy.

Jerry, you must continue you excellent contribution to this forum.

Our deepest condolences for you and your family.

My condolences go out to you and your family Jerry.

Just got after a few weeks away…

extremely sorry to hear about your father… my deepest condolences

God bless.

I have myself use many of his tips and sugesstions in my own network. I’m so sorry. :frowning:

Thanks again everyone. You restore my faith in Humanity :slight_smile:

Jerry Richardson wrote:
Three months from diagnosis to the end was far too quick. If you have anything you need to say to your loved ones, or people that you have has difficulties with, now is the time.... you never really know how much there is.

Steps on soapbox......

If you smoke - QUIT. You do NOT want your family to watch you die of Cancer - there are few worse ways to go.

I quit 10 years ago after smoking for 18 years. It's a tough habit to break, but the alternative is WAY harder. After seeing two people I care about die from smoking it's very unlikely I will pick it up again.

If you have tried in the past and still want to quit, I have some suggestions that are effective. PM me and I can share them with you. I'm on a mission to help as many people quit smoking as possible.

Steps off soapbox.....

Excuse this for being a total (Canopy) newbie's first post, but I have to agree whole heartedly. I lost my first wife in just over three months from diagnosis over 13 years ago. She had given up smoking almost 10 years before and still didn't make it. I have been smoke free for 23 years and always wonder how we could consider smelling like that to be sexy.

Jerry, my condolences and thank you for the insights I have been reading in my few days of lurking before jumping in.

Jim Longley
WAI-WIZE
Dallas, TX