Thank you

We upgraded to 7.2. CNUT still had a few bugs but we got through it and all looks great. Changed back to hardware scheduling and the re-regs are almost non-existant. Kudos to Canopy!

Ditto. Our 2-52 second outtages also stopped.

Thanks, Guys. Please keep us updated on the performance. I don’t really want to upgrade until you give a good review of it.

Aaron

Aye, my thanks as well. While we are relative new comers to this product line, I made the choice to deploy Canopy because of the speeds it offered. I was very disappointed when I discovered there were issues with the firmware and that I would be limited to performance levels of other product lines I had bypassed.

I am very pleased with the performance of the new firmware. Tell the developers thanks for working out the details.

Adding my voice to the chorus of admins pleased with 7.2.9 HWS.

After a reasonabally painless upgrade, only one customer is not rock solid. That one guy has always had some stray interference, we’ll see how he pans out.

HWS has only been running for afew hours though, so we’ll see…

Been running HWS on 8 ap’s and they are working great, about a day here. No coplaints here so far.

ahull wrote:
Adding my voice to the chorus of admins pleased with 7.2.9 HWS.

After a reasonabally painless upgrade, only one customer is not rock solid. That one guy has always had some stray interference, we'll see how he pans out.

HWS has only been running for afew hours though, so we'll see....

Update: Disabled x2 on the one guy's SM and he's stable now.

I have done that with a few rezi’s, thinking that, if they do not have a good connection at 1x, what would make them have a better one at 2x.