Throughput issues with 3.2

Evening. I upgraded my epmp 1000 aps and sms and noticed a significant drop in throughput in my network and customers are noticing it on their end as well. Anyone else having this problems? Might go back to 3.1 tonight.

Hi,
I would be really appreciate it if you could share more details regarding this issue.
What is the percentage of degradation you have seen in your network?

Thank you.

Hello
Some cases i see over 20 percent degradation. Overall 18.6 percent i went back to 3.1 and over all throughput has returned. My main connection is a 500 mbps fiber connection. With two 1000a fortigates in HA. I can pull all off 500 up and down when i plug into my gateway which is fine. Testing with my radio at home signal is -51 snr 49. Little to no interference i see 20 plus mbps on 3.1 on 3.2 it will go from 6-18 to 5. Etc.

we have experienced it as well. i read another poster that said 3.2 was first release having similar throughput as 2.6.1 so we tried it. Unfortunately a particular customer we tried it for links dropped from 18/5 to 5/2mbps. signal dropped 3-4 weaker as well

Spoke to cambium tech they are quick to reply and working on it. For now i dropped my network back to 3.1