Type of Prizm licence

Dear all,

I have a system with 15 CMM and 50 AP.I need to upgrade 150 SM Lite to 1M and 2M.What type of Prizm Licence do I need ?


For EMS and BAM functionality (element management and bandwidth management) you’ll need the EMS/BAM prizm server license and an element pack license for each AP or backhaul master unit you intend to manage. You’ll also need the appropriate bandwidth license upgrades for the lite units.

Please I need only to upgrade the SM and not to manage any AP or BH in my network.What’s the licence that I should bay ?


Prizm server license with BAM, element packs for the number of APs that will have lite units connected, and the lite bandwidth upgrade licenses for the number of SMs you will be upgrading.