Unable to start apache

Hi,

I’m trying to install cns on a clean centos, but I can’t get it run.

If I do /etc/init.d/cnsserver restart it appears to start correctly, but it’s not listening in any port.

If I do:
[root@cnscambium ~]# cd /opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/apache2/scripts/
[root@cnscambium scripts]# ./ctl.sh start

It shows this error:
httpd: Syntax error on line 111 of /opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load /opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/apache2/modules/libphp5.so into server: /opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/apache2/modules/libphp5.so: undefined symbol: sqlite3_open_v2
apache config test fails, aborting

Can you help me? Sqlite3 is currently installed on my system. Thanks in advance.

Hi Mario - a couple of questions for you:

1. Can you tell us which version of CentOS you are running as well as the type of install (desktop, server, additional modules that were added)? I’d like to try to reproduce your exact issue in our lab.
2. Can run the command ldd -r libphp5.so from the /stack/apache2/modules directory? Verify that sqlite is in the list and was resolved. If not, you’ll need to locate the libsqlite3.so.0 file location on your server and update /etc/ld.so.conf to include that path. There is one in the /stack/sqlite/lib folder that you can use if it isn’t already on your server. You may need to add a dedicated conf file in /etc/ld.so.conf.d depending on your setup. Once that is done you canrun ldconfig and then ldd -r to verify that the library can be resolved.

Hi Mario,

To start the apache service, the following script can be used:-
/etc/init.d/lappstackApache

To resolve the issue, correct path variables must be set. Please try following the steps:-
1. Open the /etc/init.d/lappstackApache script for editing.
2. Find the following line in the script:-
prog="/opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/apache2/scripts/ctl.sh"
3. Add the lines below as it is, after the line found in step 2:-
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/common/lib:/opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/apache2/lib:/opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/postgresql/lib/:/opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/sqlite/lib/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
PATH=$PATH:/opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/php/bin
export PATH
PHPRC=/opt/cnsserver-1.0.17.1510/stack/php/etc
export PHPRC

4. Try to start the apache service