Updating cnMaestro to 3.0.2

I am having trouble finding the anchor accounts onboarding key. The guide says the following

1. Once the Anchor Account is created, an Onboarding Key needs to be set, to allow On-Premises instances to connect.
  2. Navigate to the Manage Instances page as shown below and edit the Onboarding Key. This key needs to be entered in the cnMaestro On-Premises UI to connect to the Anchor account.

I have looked all over, I am unable to find the “Manage Instances page”. Can someone tell me where to find it?

Hi MSImax – the Anchor account is a new account type mapped exclusively to cnMaestro On-Premises instances. It does not support cnMaestro Cloud NMS services. You need to select “Anchor” when you create the account. After you log in, you should see the following:

This is infuriating… There is no way to select Anchor when you create an account. And, if I try to create a new account, it tells me my email address already has an account - which is does. I am 2 minutes into upgrading our on-prem server to 3.0 and am regretting that decision. How can I get an Anchor account associated to my current cnmaestro cloud account?

Hi Au Wireless – you should see an Account Type when you create a new account – it is present at the bottom of the graphic below. The Anchor account is optional for cnMaestro 3.0.x On-Premises. It will become a requirement in a later version of cnMaestro, but for now, 3.0.x will work just fine without it.