Upgrade path

Looking through some release notes, unless I missed it I dont see upgrade paths.  I have all my PMP 450 2.4 on release 14.1.1.  Can I go straight to 15.0.2.0 or do I need to hit a few other versions first?

Has anyone seen any issues with the Version 15 series?

Thanks in advance,

Roy

I just read the answer to part of this.  I see where CambiumMatt recommended to someone going from 13.2.1 straight to 15.0.2 so I know I can make the jump from 14.1.1 I'm sure.

1 Like

I was just going to answer that part.  Yes, you can go straight to 15.0.2 from 14.1.1.

Kudos to you for answering your own question!

1 Like

Matt,

I just started updating my first tower.  Previoulsy, CNUT listed the software version for the APs as 14.1.1AP-DES and now they show 15.0.2.1AP-None.  Does this look correct, no longer designating that it is DES?

@rosborne wrote:

Matt,

I just started updating my first tower.  Previoulsy, CNUT listed the software version for the APs as 14.1.1AP-DES and now they show 15.0.2.1AP-None.  Does this look correct, no longer designating that it is DES?

Yes, "AP-None" is now correct, as it is showing that your AP does not have encryption enabled. Previously the software was incorrectly displaying that the radio was using DES when encryption was disabled. Fixed in 14.2, it now properly shows AES, DES or None.

2 Likes