V9.4 Dropdown Lists

We’ve discovered (and Motorola Support has confirmed) a problem with 9.4 software. Dropdown lists do not function properly. Although it appears to be a minor bug, we were making adjustments to an AP and inadvertantly selected the Bandwidth Configuration Source (not actually changing its value) however the bug caused the value to change from SM to Auth Server. When the AP was restarted we lost all data throughput to all SMs.

SNMP (via Prizm) can be used to correct the values however we decided to roll-back to 9.3 until the bug is fixed. We also found other drop-down lists in various menus that also showed the same problem and it appears that both APs and SMs are affected.

This problem appears to be fixed with the release of 9.4.2