VoIP service flows

Has anybody else observed that with multiple service flows installed, the 2nd download one does not perform properly? I’m seeing PPPoE frames limited to 1000 bytes (946 byte ICMP, 996 byte frame on the wire, 1000 with 802.1q tag).

I currently have QoS profiles set up in the order of:

1 VoIP DL
2 VoIP UL
3 PPPoE DL
4 PPPoE UL

Service flow #3 isn’t getting created properly for some reason. Anyone else see this? I get the same behaviour if I set the PPPoE flows to use classifier 0s, thereby replacing the default flows created. Using RADIUS AAA

I found a workaround to this issue. Previously all of the classifiers matched on VLAN ID and either src MAC, dest MAC, or IP TOS. I removed the VLAN section of the classifiers (disappointing that PMP320 classifiers don’t seem to work with more than one rule) but then downstream frames were not being matched from my PPPoE server. I replaced the default service flows and now everything seems to work acceptably.

did you check for harq?

you only get one flow each direction with harq enabled

Hey mgthump,

Yeah I only use HARQ for the data service flows. I think Cambium ended up filing a bug report for this, I’d have to look back through my email to see what L3 did. Workaround is golden!

Cheers