Web Access to ePMP1000

Hi, i was about updating the new firmware, But before that, I was on AP and STA is at remote, 

I disbaled the Installer Access and Home User, and after which i rebooted the STA, and when it connected back to AP, I can ping it with a reply, but cannot access via web.

Someone help..

can you connect via SSH?  

Hi Chris,

Yes i can ssh it.. I just tried..

Have you tried simply rebooting, since you can access via SSH?

j

Hi,

I tried but doesn't want to reboot..

Seems it doesn't listen to SSH Command reboot..

Crap.  What about SNMP - does it respond, and do you have a R/W community string set?

snmpset -v2c -cPrivate ip.add.dre.ss .1.3.6.1.4.1.17713.21.4.1.0 i 1

should reboot.  (if you have MIBs installed then that OID is cambiumpmp80211DeviceReboot.0)

j

Crap.  What about SNMP - does it respond, and do you have a R/W community string set?

snmpset -v2c -cPrivate ip.add.dre.ss .1.3.6.1.4.1.17713.21.4.1.0 i 1

should reboot.  (if you have MIBs installed then that OID is cambiumpmp80211DeviceReboot.0)

j  -----> Seriouesly i have no idea how to snmp the radio.. Can you please guide me..

Thanks

I confess I don't know what tools you'd use under Windows.  On a Linux box you can use the standard snmp tools.  ('apt-get install snmp' 'yum install snmp' etc)

snmpset -v2c -cprivate 10.11.12.13 .1.3.6.1.4.1.17713.21.4.1.0 i 1

The above command would connect to 10.11.12.13 using the community string 'private' (this has to be the R/W community string, NOT the read-only one that defaults to 'public' on most devices) and SNMP version 2c, and set the OID to the Integer value of '1'.  In this specific case, that OID is a trigger that tells the radio to reboot.

j

1 Like

Year 2016 , i can confirm that it's still working :-D

i've tried on a ePMP force 180 and this snmp command works like a charm.

You can also use a ""dictionary"" for this number ( .1.3.6.1.4.1.17713.21.4.1.0 ) and convert to a human readable command like:

cambiumpmp80211DeviceReboot.0

You can find this diccionary in support web site named like CAMBIUM-ePMP-2.6.1-MIB.txt