What is the performance differences between the Canopy 5.4GHz and 5.7GHz 30/60 Mb BH?
There are more similarities than differences between the Canopy 5.4GHz and 5.7GHz 30/60 Mb BH which include:
- * Data throughput performance ---
- * Fade mitigation and spectrum management capabilities ---
- * Radio performance ---
- . Typically less than 1dB of System Gain for the same mode.
- * Physical and Environmental Specification ---
- * Safety, EMC Emissions and EMC Immunity compliancy ---
Free Space Path Loss is approximately 0.6dB less at 5.4GHz than 5.7GHz for the same length path.