What should I do if the 1008CK is malfunctioning (CMM)?

What should I do if the 1008CK is malfunctioning (CMM)?

CASE I: The problem in this case is that the 1008CK is not wired correctly from its electrical source. The user should verify that the electrical source meets Canopy specifications. Additionally, the user should verify that the electrical source is connected to the 1008CK at the proper connection point. When the 1008CK is powered properly, the Ethernet switch and the interconnect board will light up. The user should correct the power configurations as instructed in the user manual. If this does not work, the user should request an RMA.

CASE II: The problem in this case is that 115/230 V on the AC power switcher is in the incorrect position. The user should verify that the 115/230 V is in the correct position for the power switch that is in use. The user should correct the switch. If the 230 V is applied and the switch is in the 115 V unit, the user might have damaged the unit.

CASE III: The problem in this case is that the fuse is not functioning. The user should verify that the fuse holder is properly seated in the receptacle. The user should also verify that the fuse is operational. Corrective action in this requires replacing the fuse and/or properly seating it in the receptacle.

CASE IV: The problem in this case is that the GPS sync is not received by connected modules. The user should verify that the GPS antenna has a clear view of the sky. Additionally, he should verify that GPS coax cable meets specifications. The user also needs to verify that the GPS sync cable meets wiring and length specifications. Finally, the user should verify that noise is not being coupled into the GPS sync cables. Corrective action in this case includes implementing the proper installation from the tests that are run. The user should request an RMA if this issue is still present after the verification of tests.