Why won't the radio talk to the computer?
- Does the Canopy module have the requisite amount of power?
- Does the Ethernet cable from the module connect to a power source?
- Is the Canopy power LED illuminated?
- Is the cable polarity correct?
- Do you have an Ethernet link indication on your PC?
- Do you have an Ethernet link indication on the Canopy Module?
- Is your Ethernet cable properly configured?
- Are you on the right subnet (if not sure install a default plug to reset the radio to 169.254.1.1 and then change your PC to be on the same subnet)
- Change your PC to auto-negotiate the speed and duplex settings.
- Check your subnet mask.
- Validate that the Power over Ethernet (PoE) pins are properly terminated. Review the cabling specifications and make sure the proper amount of power is being applied to the designated pins.
See the latest support manual for details on cabling, power, and termination for Canopy equipment.