Wireless Adviser

I have installed the Wireless Adviser version 1.0.7 on my Windows XP Pro computer with SP3. The install log shows an error free installation.

When I run C:'Program Files’WirelessAdviser’wabe’scripts’start.bat I get the results below.

Then when I open the web page I get the BitNami page, not the login screen.
I tried completely removing and reinstalling, same results.
Please advise.

–insert–
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
ServiceLauncher: using conf file: …/conf/services.dat
ServiceLauncher: registering service com.cambiumnetworks.wa.services.serversettings.ServerSettingsService
ServiceLauncher: registering service com.cambiumnetworks.wa.services.database.DatabaseService
ServiceLauncher: registering service com.cambiumnetworks.wa.services.devicecompiler.DeviceCompilerService
ServiceLauncher: registering service com.cambiumnetworks.wa.services.statuspolling.StatusPollingService
ServiceLauncher: registering service com.cambiumnetworks.wa.services.datapollingservice.PollingResultsDatabaseQueueService
ServiceLauncher: registering service com.cambiumnetworks.wa.services.datapollingservice.Timer
ServiceLauncher: registering service com.cambiumnetworks.wa.services.policies.PoliciesService
ServiceLauncher: registering service com.cambiumnetworks.wa.services.fault.FaultService
Server Configuration: service initialized.
Server Configuration: is ready? false
Server Configuration: service running
Server Configuration: is ready? true
ServiceLauncher: Server Configuration: started.
ConnectionPool: Could not connect to the database.
ServiceLauncher: Fatal exception occured - exiting. com.cambiumnetworks.wa.services.FatalException: DatabaseService: Unable to connect to the database.
ServiceLauncher: Fatal error - com.cambiumnetworks.wa.services.FatalException: DatabaseService: Unable to connect to the database.
ServiceLauncher: shutdown hook called.
Server Configuration: shutting down.