Wireless status down epmp 1000 connectorized

Hi, I have a problem with my epmp 1000 connectorized as SM that is unable to connect to AP. Then when I check the wireless status, it says down. Is anyone ever had the same problem as me? if so maybe you can share with me the solution or the culprit of this problem. Thanks

You're going to have to provide a lot more information to effectively troubleshoot your issue. Were you able to connect to an AP in the past? Has something change on the AP or the client? If you go to monitor -> wireless do you see the AP you're wanting to connect to?

Perhaps you could share a screen shot of the home page and monitor -> wireless page?

1 Like

Hi, that's not a lot to go on.  For example, if you have 20 Mhz widths selected on the AP, but this SM is only scanning in 40 Mhz wide - then 'down' would be normal. If you have WPA2 selected on the AP, but only OPEN on the SM, then 'down' would be normal.  There could be LOTS of settings which would (by design) not allow the SM to connect.  :)

So, if you can screen capture some screens - maybe CONFIG -> RADIO and CONFIG -> SECURITY on the AP and SM sides... and maybe MONTOR -> WIRELESS and HOME on the SM side as well?

Hi,

Yes, i was able to connect to the AP before without any problem but suddenly the link went down and it didn’t want to connect anymore, i am also able to see the AP i’m wanting to connect but it didn’t want to connect.

I’m not in front of my computer atm so i can’t provide you with the screenshots but maybe later i can provide it.

Thanks