ePMP Elevate Release 3.3 is now available.

Hello everyone,

ePMP Elevate Release 3.3 is now available and can be downloaded from Cambium Networks Software Download website located at:

https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp/

Thank you!

1 Like

We downloaded this to some radios and recreated our generic configuration files for the 2.4 and 5 equipment.  However, if we attempt to apply the configuration file to a 3.3 Elevated XW radio we receive the following error and it will not take the configuration:

00:03:36 Configuration restore failed.

wirelessDeviceCountryCode:
Country : This parameter has invalid value. Please set it correctly or make empty to apply default value

This process had worked in the past with identical configuration, just FYI

What is your "region/country code" set as? Please make sure to have a valid value for this parameter.

1 Like

Looking at the JSON config taken at the same time as the binary:

"wirelessDeviceCountryCode": "US",
"wirelessDefaultCountryCode": "US",

Is your Elevate radio from outside FCC (US) region?

Plesae try removing "CountryCode" string from configuration file and restore it again later.

Let me know if the above recommendation does not resolve your issue, in which case you may open a ticket with our support team. Or if possible provide me your configuration file (offline) for analysis.

Thanks!

While I might be able to do this with the .json file I cannot figure out how this might be done with the .bin file which we use so that passwords are restored as well.  I can share the files offline, just let me know where to send them.  Thanks!

Hi Larry,

I've sent you my email address through a private message. Please feel free to send me the configuration file.

Thanks.

1 Like

I'd like to share this information because it can be useful for other users of the forum.

Elevate devices are ROW(Rest of the World) and that is why you cannot upload standard .bin configuration from FCC locked devices.

You can use .json configuration, which should be modified a bit.

"wirelessDeviceCountryCode": "US",
"wirelessDefaultCountryCode": "US",

These two parameters should be removed.

Also please note starting 3.2.1 Release, passwords for accounts are saved in hashed format in JSON format configuration.

Thank you.

3 Likes