PMP 450i 900 MHz webinar

The recording of this morning's PMP 450i 900 MHz webinar is available for replay HERE. Please post any questions or feedback to this thread.

PMP450 900MHz Nov 2015.jpg

3 Likes

Thanks to all who joined the webinar this morning.  I appreciate your interest in the newest addition to the PMP 450 platform, and look forward to answering any additional questions you might have right here in this thread.

3 Likes

Great webinar Matt and Ray, lots of good information!

I couldn't join today, but I'm watching it now. I thought the 60° antenna was -6dB. Glad to see it's -3dB. So the -3dB 90 probably isn't even needed. Can't wait to get my hands on a demo kit and get it on the air.

Thanks Ray.  I wanted to watch last night, but didn't make it back to the office in time.  I will check it out tonight.  I hope they are as good as advertised.  I have 6 AP's and 35 SM's on order for testing.  Excited to get them.

Great presentation - slides had important technical details and test results needed for further discussions with team and clients.  Would it be possible to obtain a copy of the slides, please?  Thank you, Marc

The slides will be made available to partners this week.

Finaly had a chance to watch this all the way through.  If they work half as well as they look on paper, this is very exciting for us.  Can't wait to get out shipment.

Ray, I like your comment about having stuff started before the snow flies.  It's already here.  haha  I did a PMP450 install at a skit resort earlier this week and there is plenty of snow to trudge through.  ;-)

1 Like

we should start seeing field results as soon as folks get it in their hands.

I guess if the snow flies, then it means that there are no leaves???

But no leaves is only a fraction of the trees, the rest have needles.  haha  And if there were no leaves at all, we would use 3.65 GHz in a lot more places.

The webinar link doesn't seem to be working.  Nothing starts or is coming up.  Can you double-check if the webinar is available for review.

The link works fine for me using Chrome - just confirmed twice right now.  Try a different browser?

1 Like

OK. Thanks.  Had attempted it on multiple browsers before submitting the post.  Chrome works better with BrightCove (hence the Chromeless statusbar when using FireFox)which arhives and webinars are through.  Had to use my phone to watch it.  Will try it again later on the computer.

1 Like

Hi, will the new PMP450i 900MHz AP work with a Last Mile Gear CTM-1M.DT2 series (3rd Party type CMM4) cyclone timing module?

Will it be able to either pass both timing & power, or just timing, or just power?

@Lincs_Chel wrote:

Hi, will the new PMP450i 900MHz AP work with a Last Mile Gear CTM-1M.DT2 series (3rd Party type CMM4) cyclone timing module?

Will it be able to either pass both timing & power, or just timing, or just power?

Hello,

We have been working with the different 3rd party sync vendors for compatibility with the 450i.  

Please contact your sync vendor directly to obtain more guidance about the compatibility of your product with the 450i.

Best,

Cambium Jonathan