2.4BH10 after upgraded to 9.4 from 7.3.6

hi admin,

Just now I’ve upgraded one 2.4G BH10 from firmware 7.3.6 to 9.4, the firmware seems corrupted. When power on, its keep restarting, sounds like can’t boot up.

Got solution for recover this?

did you follow the steps to uprade from 7.3.6 to 9.4 or did you just go straight from 7.3.6 to 9.4? If you did not take the upgrade steps then you probably have bricked your antenna and now it is an expensive paper weight. Read the manual on the upgrade path to take.

If your BH10 board type is P7 or P8 then it is not capable of running h/w sched. or s/w above 7.3.6

Put the override plug in it and boot it up with your laptop connected to it.

Will it stay on? If so try using CNUT1 to load 7.3.6.

If it will not stay on, it may be able to be repaired but I doubt it.

nucoles wrote:
did you follow the steps to uprade from 7.3.6 to 9.4 or did you just go straight from 7.3.6 to 9.4? If you did not take the upgrade steps then you probably have bricked your antenna and now it is an expensive paper weight. Read the manual on the upgrade path to take.

Yes, you are correct, I didn't follow the upgrading path suggested.
Perhaps the module had corrupted. Too bad :(

Sounds like you could of bricked the canopy radio. you need to upgrade your radio in the specific steps i seen them posted on this board before.

I was able to go from 7.3.6 to 9.4 on multiple radios but some radios just can’t handle it.