2021 Summer Photo Safari

Now that many of us are able to come out of quarantine, it’s time to share photos of Cambium Networks fixed wireless and Wi-Fi equipment in your part of the world. Post a high-resolution photo of Cambium equipment with a one or two sentence description of where it is located.

Now through September 30, at the end of each month, we will select the three photos with the most likes and send them Cambium Networks gear. You can submit as many photos as you want.

Get outside and don’t forget to post your photos.

Ray

5 Likes

ePMP3000 Netzahualcoyotl, Mexico.

6 Likes

Hello Mr. Savich,

find few pictures:

1. Picture taken at Jabana in the city of Kigali, Rwanda

1. Picture taken at Gasabo in Kigali, Rwanda

1. CMM4 installation at Gasabo base station in Kigali

1. Client installation in Gisozi, Kigali, Rwanda

Sincerely yours,

Niragira Olympe

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Ptp670 Mount Carleton, New Brunswick…if you have really good eyes you can see the other 670 at 28.5km’s away.

6 Likes

Congratulations to our winners in the May contest:
Jim_Munroe
cperalta
Olympe

Ismael Aguilar (Cambium)

We will be reaching out to you to get you your prizes. The June contest is now open, so submit your photos.

Ray

Hello Mr. Ray,

I thank you for the prize.

We will be waiting patiently.

Sincerely yours,

Niragira Olympe

My June submission.

Incoming Medusa…

4 Likes

Here’s my very own ePMP on the roof of my house–allowing me to work from home with great success! Lake in the Hills, Illinois

4 Likes

450i SM, just to the right in the distance is a fixed tower with a 450i SM and Force 200 SM.

2 x 450i SM (5.8 and 3.6 Ghz), 1 x 450i AP

3 Likes

##weather open and weather closed same picture##

5 Likes

Don’t look down! Melbourne Australia

6 Likes

Hello all, PMP 450i Subscriber Modules at Axiom Networks office in Kigali, Rwanda

Sincerely yours,

Olympe Niragira

3 Likes

Dear all,

Please take a look to our PTP670 installed in our mountains near Cuneo (Italy) to deliver broadband in our valleys.

Kind regards,

Giorgio

6 Likes

Congratulations to our winners in the June contest:

We will be reaching out to you to get you your prizes. The July contest is now open, so submit your photos.

Ray

2 Likes

so excited! thanks a bunch, Ray!

Oh sweet! Thanks for selecting me!

India

9 Likes

Holly CnPilot

3 Likes