7.2 = corrupt zip file

I have attempted to download the 7.2 firmware upgrade several times. Each time I have tried to unzip the file, I have gotten corrupt zip file format errors. I have tried both the unzip command in Linux and the Windows XP built in extractor.

Thanks

You read my mind. I was just coming in here to complain. I have done the same thing downloaded it four times on two different machines, using winzip and winrar, both failed the CRC check.

WE have the same problem. Canopy says it is because everyone is trying to download it at the same time. Our download speeds are around 10 kb/s also. :shock:

I think we’ll wait til later tonight and try it again.

Yeah I figured as much, everyone and their dog must be trying. I was getting about the same speed (10k/sec), plus the website itself barely comes up for me.

Either they are running their FTP server on a t-1, or it’s behind a SM on Software Sched. If this is the case, we all know where they are at and can feel their pain. Our customers’ hearts go out to them; they’re in the same boat.

Z

Guess I was lucky. The 7.2 package, the new CNUT updater tool, and the release notes all downloaded perfect for me.

I’d host em on a mirror, but I don’t believe they’d appreciate that…

As of 4:32 PM CST we posted a new DES CNUT package. Please try it again as it appears the .zip had become corrupted. The AES package appeared to extract as expected.

Canopy_Support wrote:
As of 4:32 PM CST we posted a new DES CNUT package. Please try it again as it appears the .zip had become corrupted. The AES package appeared to extract as expected.

I was able to download the bits and extract fine.. thanks ;)

Brian
LP Broadband, Inc.

We can download the package, but cannot extract it since it’s corrupt.

Shouldnt be like that anymore…did you try it since yesterday afternoon?