so i’ve been following the threads about the updates and i’n getting ready to finaly update from 7.2.9 to7.3.6 what i’m wondering is… is it going to make a big difference in how stable my system is and is it worth doing if for the most part my system is solid
If it isn’t broken, why mess with it?
a couple of reasons i can think of not to upgrade
- that time can be used for getting more customers
- there is always an element of risk when changing the operating system
- there is not a significant improvement for the time spent.
But I can also think of a few reasons to upgrade
- 7.3.6 is certainly very very stable.
- to go to 8.1.x you need to be at 7.3.6
- stop boredom