Add multiple MAC on MAC authentication

Hello,

Can we put multiple MAC address on MAC authentication ?

We can when we claim devices

fr.png

Thanks.

Hi 

On the WLAN we currently support adding MACs one by one, however if you are planning to use cnMaestro based MAC authentication you can import multiple MACs in .csv

I can not see the option to import a csv with MAC addresses.  has it been removed from Maestro? 

Hi Nathan,

Import option will be visible if you log in as as super administrator or administrator. Please can you check the log in user role and let us know. also it would be helpful if you specify the cnMaestro version if its cloud or Onpremise.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

cloud based masestro v2.4.1-r3

I am logged in as a super amdmin

I'm looking under WLANS - then access control and all I see is the pop up box for single MAC entry

Hi Nathan,

We never had option to import csv under WLANs > ACL list from first. I will check with PLM team so that i can raise this as new feature request.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

1 Like

what section has the ability to upload the list?  

if we are using cnMaestro hosted Association ACL, we can import MAC entries list from csv file. 

Hi Nathan,

cnMaestro provides an option to upload or import csv list from Association ACL page provide you must select cnmaestro option under WLAN > Access control > MAC Authentication

Then please upload/import list of MACs under association ACL list

Thanks,

Raghavendra