Ap evaluation template

Hi,

Was looking for a way to initiate an ap eval on all clients connected to a sector, sadly, cnmaestro does noe have such a feature per default.

Noticed templates, and i figured it would be possible, but i cannot find anything that explains what to write in the script...there should be some document showing all available commands? 

does anyone know:

Can i do this with a template?
How to find docs to achieve this?

Hi kimhaak,

Which product line are you are looking at for this?  PMP, ePMP, cnPilot Enterprise, ect.

Hi

We have both PMP and ePMP

Thanks for the clarification kimhaak.  I have forwarded this to the PMP and ePMP teams for help on this.

Templates are normally for setting configuration, not initiating actions.  But the respective device teams might be able to provide some alternatives.

@kimhaak wrote:

Hi,

Was looking for a way to initiate an ap eval on all clients connected to a sector, sadly, cnmaestro does noe have such a feature per default.

Noticed templates, and i figured it would be possible, but i cannot find anything that explains what to write in the script...there should be some document showing all available commands? 

does anyone know:

Can i do this with a template?
How to find docs to achieve this?

kimhaak,

On the PMP side, unfortunately, no you cannot do a rescan via a template. The templates are for configuration and rescan is not a configuration item.

You can however do this via SNMP via OIDs dropSession under whispApsConfig or rescan under whispSmControls.

One easy way to see all the available parameters is to View Device Configuration, then edit and save as template. This is found in Manage -> Click on Device -> Configuration tab -> View Device Configuration. Then download and edit and save as Template.

Charlie