Ask the Experts: cnPilot - November 04

Cambium Networks offers secure, scalable, cloud-managed WiFi solutions for homes, small business, and both indoor and outdoor enterprise applications. Our new 802.11ac and 802.11n access points allow for rapid deployment and easy operation, and one-stop, intelligent remote diagnostics round out a managed network that makes it easy to connect the unconnected. 

Our development and product management team will respond to your questions in this special live session on November 04. 

Ask us Anything about cnPilot and find out about

• Home and small business solutions
  • Enterprise indoor solutions
  • Outdoor solutions 
  • Hotspots

Participating is easy. Just login and join this thread at any or all of the following times on Wednesday, November 4th:

• 8 - 9 am CDT
  • 1 – 3 pm CDT
  • 9 - 10 pm CDT

Pass this information to your colleagues. If you are not yet a member of the Cambium Community, join at http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/ by using the link in the top right corner.

We look forward to the discussion and meeting with you. Add the session to your outlook calendar by clicking on the attachment below:

2 Likes

What will happen if there is no internet connection , will i loose my configuration of all AP

@kklala wrote:

What will happen if there is no internet connection , will i loose my configuration of all AP

Nope, you won't lose your configuration. All the cnPilot products can be configured without having to connect them to the internet or use cnMaestro. cnMaestro is a very useful secondary way to monitor, control and update larger groups of radios.

1 Like

Our Experts will be on line in 30 minutes. You can start posting your questions now.

@Eric Ozrelic wrote:

@kklala wrote:

Nope, you won't lose your configuration. All the cnPilot products can be configured without having to connect them to the internet or use cnMaestro. cnMaestro is a very useful secondary way to monitor, control and update larger groups of radios.

In addition, even if you do use cnMaestro to manage your network, APs wont lose their config, and will continue to function and service wireless clients even when there is a loss of connectivity to cnMaestro.

The development team will be joining shortly. Please post your questions to this thread.