C3VoIP-200 Setup Example?

I have not been able to get any VoIP accounts to register with the C3VoIP-200 I am testing. Are there any existing setup examples that I could use for a reference?

Where is the Authentication Name entered for accounts that use it?

Thank you - Chris

Edit: spelling

Have you taken a look at the manual? You might also want to take a quick look at the more comprehensive C3VoIP-150 manual as well.

Picture1.jpg

Hopefully this make things more straight.

Allen

1 Like

@Eric Ozrelic wrote:

Have you taken a look at the manual? You might also want to take a quick look at the more comprehensive C3VoIP-150 manual as well.

The quick start guide you linked to was not online a week ago when I got the device (And it is just an exerpt from the full manual you can get by contacting support). The C3VoIP-150 manual has similar information to the  C3VoIP-20X manual... which was not very helpful (unlike typical Cambium manuals, which tend to be very helpful).

@allenyu wrote:

Picture1.jpg

Hopefully this make things more straight.

Allen

This helped some. I was able to get an account to register.

On a very basic account (Username, Password, Server), I got a successful registration entering:

Username -> Account AND Phone Number

Password -> Password

Server -> Proxy Server

If the matching username was not entered in both Account and Phone Number fields, registration failed. If either field was left blank, registration failed. All other settings were at defaults.

On another account that uses an Authentication Name and an Outbound Proxy, I could still not get a successful registration. I tried:

Username -> Account 

Authentication Username -> Phone Number

Password -> Password

Server -> Proxy Server

Outbound Proxy -> Outbound Server

and 

Username -> Phone Number

Authentication Username -> Account

Password -> Password

Server -> Proxy Server

Outbound Proxy -> Outbound Server

Both of these failed to register.

Any further thoughts on configuring an account that uses an Authentication Username? 

Thanks - Chris

I have two very basic setup examples to share. The port numbers should be adjusted as necessary. These show the bare minimum (using otherwise default settings) to get the system running.  I've been operating both of these examples for about 1 month.

Basic:

The first example is for an account that uses a basic domain / username / password combination.

Basic+:

The second example is for a slightly more advanced account that uses a domain / outbound proxy / username / authname / password combination.

1 Like

Ive notice the same interface GUI with the ReadyNet ATA/Wireless router I was hoping to be able to use my own TFTP or provision server, is there any documents showing  Provisioning Parameters .. READYNET has them.