Cambium E600 configuration sync problem

Hello,

i am having trouble syncing the configuration of my E600 access points on CNmaestro cloud controller. I am having the following errors on 3 of my APs:

Not In Sync: Configuration failed: radio1_drf_num_per_samples:specified parameter greater than maximum
Not In Sync: Configuration failed: radio1_drf_num_per_samples:specified parameter greater than maximum
Not In Sync: Configuration failed: radio2_drf_num_per_samples:specified parameter greater than maximum (This AP is on software version 3.11.3-r7) 
Local configuration is the same on all APs and I'm having a hard time because i dont know what is radi1_drf_num and radio2_drf_num.

Kind Regards,
Davorin

•  

Could you please invite me to your cloud account. 

shashank.tadakamadla@cambiumnetworks.com

Thank You.

I've invited you.

Configuration parameter threshold mismatch, which will be addressed in upcoming releases. 

I have set parameters to minimal value. I have synced the configuration.

Please let me know if you need any help.

Thank You.

Hello,

can you please provide me with the resolution to this problem after you're finished. 

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Davorin

I have changed default value of this parameter to '20'. This option is available in Radio section of AP Group Profile. 

Capture.JPG

Thanks for the quick solution.

Kind regards,

Davorin

Hi there,

I can seem to find this option in the Radio section of the AP Group in CN Maestro.

Can you please advise where htis can be found as I am experiencign the same issue with e600 APs..

are we facing configuration sync issue, how many APs are managed from cnMaestro. can you share error message. 

• Configuration is available in APGroup -> Radio.
  • Configure "No of Packet Error Rate samples" to 40 which is present under Radio > Auto-RF > Packet Error Rate
    • To modify select "Packet Error "
    • Configure "No of Packet Error Rate samples" to 40
    • Disable "Packet Error "
    • Save

I have the same problem and this did not fix my issue can I get some assistance?

Can you please post the error message 

I have the same problem for my E410 Sync Problem

Configuration failed: radio1_drf_num_per_samples:specified parameter greater than maximum

Wei,

Please follow steps described in below snapshot, which was posted couple of months ago.

Please let us know if you have any query.

Thank You.

Am I the only one here with the same issue on version 4.2-r15?

KR

EDIT:
Configuration failed: radio2_drf_num_per_samples:specified parameter greater than maximum

Configuration parameter threshold mismatch, can you please follow the below steps to avoid this error and let us know still if you are facing the same issue

• Configuration is available in APGroup → Radio.
  • Configure “No of Packet Error Rate samples” to 40 which is present under Radio > Auto-RF > Packet Error Rate
    • To modify select "Packet Error "
    • Configure “No of Packet Error Rate samples” to 40
    • Disable "Packet Error "
    • Save

Yeah tried it, doesn’t help. I did this on both, 2,4GHz and 5GHz. Can I invite you to cnMaestro cloud to look at it?

KR

sure, below is my email id
ashok.kumar@cambiumnetworks.com

Device out of sync : Configuration failed: admin_password:specified parameter greater than maximum length. need help

Hi I am having same issue with my E410 can I add you as a super admin to check my issue? ASAP