We use CN maestro installed on our virtual server.
Since the day we started, we have never been on the cloud because of the assumption that what is in the announcement could happen.
I really don’t know how it behaves on the cloud when the connection input breaks. Does it work when you are disconnected.
Installed locally always works and I’ve never noticed any options being disabled
Whatever happens with CN Maestro, I will stay local again.
Getting a little more worried about ePMP now. Haven’t seen any posts by ePMP staff for around 3-4 days and my existing tickets are no longer getting responses, where before it was usually daily replies.
We are still actively working on the reported issues, and we sincerely apologize for the delayed responses.
The delays have been primarily caused by the recent reduction in our team size. As we work through this transition, we need some additional time to realign internal processes, responsibilities, and workflows to ensure that customer issues continue to be handled properly.
Please rest assured that the reported issues are still being actively investigated, and we will get back in touch as soon as we have a meaningful update or additional information to share.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding during this transition.
@Fedor Thanks for the update. It was not my intent to complain about the lack of response. I was just worried the lack of response was a sign that things may have changed on the business side since the last update.