Cannot mount router to wall

Hi

I am trying to figure out if this is just a fault with the units I have or if this is normal.

The screws will not slide up or down in the wall mount holes because the plastic at the back of the hole is too close to the walls of the hole.

Is this just a bad production run or are they all like this?

If its normal, has anyone found a solution?

Larger photos

http://imgur.com/a/TrInP

Also how do we mount the R200 power brick to the wall?

Is there a bracket we can order like ubiquiti power bricks?

I think it is a design flaw, or that it only works with very specific screw sizes. The one time I really had to wall-mount a unit, I broke off the inside plastic piece so my screw heads would slide... and was cautious not to let the heads touch the board.

Edit: I'm very interested to know what screw size would actually work...

it is recommended to use screw with right size ( i don't have exact size but i think  1 inch may fit) as shown in the diagram.

thanks 

Noyal

@Noyal wrote:

it is recommended to use screw with right size ( i don't have exact size but i think  1 inch may fit) as shown in the diagram...

@Noyal, please check and verify the size that will fit. "1 inch" only defines the length of the screw, not head type, head size, or thread size.

HI ,

sorry i don't have exact size . You can try with smaller screws as shows in my earlier photo in order to make it fit to your device.

-Noyal