Canopy CMM

Hi need help

I need to replace on of our CMM( problem) with 6 AP I have a new
CMM Micro and it’s different from my old CMM are they replaceable and what is the different on the install and configuration.
Thanks

The cmm-micro to me is much easier, no second cable required

Hey!

You won’t need the extra cable to each AP for sync, and you’ll have to switch each AP to 'Receive Sync from Power Port.'

On a related note, Moto advises that you remove the old sync cables (as opposed to leaving them plugged into the APs). It’ll still work with them plugged in, in my experience, but Moto does recommend removing them for a technical reason.

newcastle wrote:
On a related note, Moto advises that you remove the old sync cables (as opposed to leaving them plugged into the APs). It'll still work with them plugged in, in my experience, but Moto does recommend removing them for a technical reason.

There's actually a technote at http://motorola2.motowi4solutions.com/s ... d=383&c=12 which describes this issue.

-forrest

Help need to find the IP of a CMM2 -can anybody tell me how to find the IP (the person that configures it no more with our office) is any way to browse the AP and to find the CMM IP?)
Thanks

CMM2 do not have an IP i guess.

Only CMM Micro.

Correct, the switch in the CMM2 is unmanaged. You can replace the switch in the CMM2 with a MOXA or other managed switch.