Cant access R201 router.

What is the status of the correction of this problem of not being able to remotely access the R200 routers? 

We continue to have the problem of periodically not being able to remotely access them?

These routers are anywhere from 30 to 250 miles away.  When we are unable to remotely access a router, we have to drive to the affected location, unplug the AC power and reboot the router. After the reboot is done, we are then able to remotely access the affected router - for some period of time, until the problem re-occurs! 

We must have 100% access into each router all the time, to add LAN Devices and Port Forwarding numbers into each router, which we do on a weekly basis.

We had two more R200's with the same "no-access" problem today!  Not good.....

If it is of any help, each of the R200 routers have continuous data flowing inbound (Wan to Lan) in the area of 500 KB.  

This problem is getting OLD and is making it impossible to us to continue to deploy the R200 routers. 

Do the R-190W have the same "no access" problem? 

Again, when are we going to be able to see the fix for this problem?

I upgraded to firmware 4.4R6 and it seems to be fixed so far.

Steve

I would love to try version 4.4R6, but it has been removed from the download site - due to problems.

Hi Danny,

Please provide your e-mail id to send the  4.4 test image to check this issue(My Email Id:niraj.mahapatra@cambiumnetworks.com).

Regards

Niraj

I am having the same issue I am currently running 4.4.2-r2.  I can access some of the devices, but not all.  I can ping, I have tried IE, Edge, Chrome none of them will connect to 192.168.11.1 or https://192.168.11.1.  Any suggestions?  

Same issue R201

(00:04:56:xx:xx:xx)

Out of the box first time 192.168.11.1 worked fine. Could access the web ui.

Half an hour later cant access the webui.

Can ping 192.168.11.1. I even get IP address and internet through LAN ports.

Can SSH in to it and log in. (can't find any usefull commands for SSH)

Tried to factory reset several times. Power on and off. Nothing helped.

Also tried to claim device on cnmaestro but the device is not responding.

So unless there is  a way to uprade the firmware through SSH  and fix this, I have to RMA the device.

Hi ,

Yes , we can upgrade device through SSH . But first we will like to debug the issue. Please raise a tickect on our support page https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/ .

Regards,

Nilesh