Celebrate Cambium Networks' 10 Anniversary with a Day of Giving

Each of our team members, ConnectedPartners and network operator customers around the world will have the opportunity to participate in a Day of Giving during the month of October, 2021. One day of your time can make a world of difference to someone else. You can assist a neighbor, clean a park, help at a school, donate to a food pantry, help someone fix their home, teach someone a new skill, or visit someone in need of company.

Share your activity by posting a photo or video with a one or two-sentence description to this thread. Or, send your story to ray.savich@cambiumnetworks.com.

3 Likes

I love this idea! Each person can determine the day of giving activity that means the most to them. And family and friends can participate as well.

2 Likes

I will be donating to the Greater Chicago Food Depository location where we set up a Community Hub. Cambium has worked with them in the past. If you would like to shop for food for the needy, you can leave non-perishable items in a box or bag at my cube in the Rolling Meadows office. I will deliver them at the end of the month.

1 Like

KP’s day of giving. I will be doing a food donation to our local food pantry on October 20, and I will be participating with some local Cambium folks on my team at Feed My Starving children in the afternoon. I wanted to scheduled a blood donation too, but I’m not eligible to donate again until November. :blush: So instead, I will also give a donation of some women’s clothes to our local Good Will.

Here’s a link to what Feed My Starving Children does–Ray, thanks for organizing!

1 Like

We host an annual Chili Cookoff at the end of October. The cost of admission is a full pot of chili per family or one full bag of non-perishable food per attendee. The event has been well attended and all collected food is loaded into 2 or 3 vans and donated the following day to the Greater Chicago Food Depository (https://www.chicagosfoodbank.org). As we approach the holiday season it’s more important than ever to remember: “stay humble or be humbled”.

1 Like