Clients Login Event Logging

Hi,

does anyone knows where the Clients Login Event Loggin is saved by cnMaestro and which type of information is logged?

Thanks a lot

Piero

Hi Piero,

Wi-Fi Connect and Disconnect events are logged in the Manage -> Notification -> Events section.  Client MAC and WLAN are logged.

Hi,
Can I send somehow these events to a syslog server?

Thank you!
Istvan

Hi Istvan – forwarding Events to a Syslog Server is supported in cnMaestro On-Premises. You can find more information in the User Guide.

Hi Rob,
So I can do it only with On-Premise cnMaestro? There isn’t any way to do it with cloud version?

Thank you!

Hi Istvan – currently it is only supported on-premises. For Cloud, with cnMaestro X, you can pull Events synchronously using the API. In the future we are considering sending asynchronous events through Webhooks in both cloud and on-premises. However, we don’t expect to support system log in the cloud.

In terms of event logs, does CnMaestro have ANY user logs? at all? I would like to see which users are onboarding, changing equipment, removing devices. Is this a “paid feature” or simply a huge oversight when it comes to management and audits.

Yes, user actions are tracked under Administration > Audit Logs. This is a cnMaestro X feature.

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks