cnArcher v1.1 available for Android

@CSup wrote:
Any update on progress closing 1.1 and starting 1.2 it’s been about a month since the last update :S

We will post the next beta build for v1.1 next week with a number of bug fixes. If things look good, we will release the same build the week after and get v1.1 out of beta.

We have started work on v1.2. We will relase start the beta as soon as we have couple of features available.

- Deferred on-boarding

- HTML format for installation report

The beta version has been updated to v1.1.14.  This update contains a number of bugfixes. The most significant is fixes related to PMP450 3.5GHz, PMP450 3.65GHz and PMP540i 3GHz SMs.

This version is a release candidate.

after setting upload through cnArcher we can't find CPE in cnArcher, but CPE available through web on 169.254.1.1

cnArcher ver 1.1.16
CPE ver 15.2.1

Could you please update whether SM LAN IP, SNMP community string of app menu settings matches the SM web GUI entries?

i think that problem is that I try to connect through 169.154.1.1 ip sm after ip config uploading to SM. for some reason cnArcher doesn't want connect to SM with backdoor address... but if we set "access" to management from "public" to "local" - cnArcher miraculously starting to see SM and can connect to SM. So, if we need to Quick Align SM after config uploading (ip static management with management vlan) - we can't do it until set access to "local" somehow.

Is your setup has VLAN configured?

no

Could you send us the app config, debug logs along with SM config for this issue?

sent logs and config to bug report e-mail from app

Could you please share those logs and config to my email - pradeep.palchuri@cambiumnetworks.com  ?

@CSup wrote:
Any update on it or when you can split cnmaestro to a seperate step from the provision/align/firmware steps that we can continue later?

CSup,

Please try v1.2 open beta posted to the Play store. See http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnArcher/cnArcher-v1-2-beta-available-for-Android/m-p/95413#M224 for details.

I had implemented this solution. It was able to auto default network to wifi only on 21+ android versions. But after this implementation, at times cnArcher team were facing issue with SNMP. So we couldn't continue with this implementation.