cnArcher v1.5.9 is now available for Android. To get the app, please go to the cnArcher page in the Play Store and install.
cnArcher not managing WIFI for Android 10 and above
Users above Android 10 and above versions, need to configure WIFI by themselves from Android settings. Please follow the below steps to configure WIFI.
- Go to Android Wifi settings
- Select your SSID.
- Select ‘Static’ for IP settings
- Set ‘IP address’ to 169.254.1.x network (other than 169.254.1.1 as SM is access through this IP)
- Set ‘Gateway’ to 169.254.1.1
- Set DNS to 192.168.0.1
- If ‘Subnet’ is asked, provide the value as 255.255.255.0