cnMaestro downgrade

Hello. after some day’s on new version (2.4.1-r10) we fined one problem - on map on CL antenna we can’t see another Towers - it’s very bad wile planning clients connection.

Now we want to downgrade cnMaestro to 2.3.0 - but we don’t understand how - we have 2 ova without change version button.

Hi ,

cnMaestro does not support the downgrade as of now. Can you provide more details on what exactly is the issue. I am able to see other towers as well in Dashboard and Network Map page, when we select the Network/Tower in the tree . When you select an AP or SM you will see only the specific device in Dashboard map but in the network MAP page you can see other devices in the same tower as well.

Thanks,
KR.

Hi.

If you give me email, i can send a screenshot.
We have some Tower in one city. If we see bad signal on customer, we open SM - MAP and see where is tower, where is SM and where is all other towers. After, we give information about near towers to engineer and he try to align.

Now we dont see any other tower’s from SM - MAP.

Hi ,

Please select the option YES for Show Subscriber Modules in the MAP page . This will give the dotted line you are looking for.

But from SM level you cannot see other Towers in the MAP. This will be possible from Network level only where you can see all the towers under that network and also the SMs for each tower in that network when the Show Subscriber Modules is enabled. Atleast by this way you can find out which SM is near to other towers. You will get the SM details on which AP it is connected to by hovering over the SM in the MAP.

Thanks,
KR.

1 Like