Bunch of small things that are driving me nuts with cnMaestro.
1. Software upgrade tab being forced to be sorted by AP tree, would be nice if their was an option to just get a list of SM's
2. Why is cnMaestro upgrading an SM from 15.1.5 to 15.1.5, its got the latest version it should be skipped, CNUT used to do this cnMaestro doesn't.
3. Offline Device alert should take into account AP's showing "request denied" if my AP is denying the user, it should get a different alarm level than customers who are offline for an unknown reason.
4. No way to schedule a upgrade job, i was really hoping to see this one added soon, but their should be a way either during the software upgrade job creation or from a menu on the job screen, to set a job to start at a specific time (cnut had this)
5. A way to see a count or literally anything in cnMaestro to tell us we have SM's connected on an AP that is not running a cnMaestro version (<14.2.x) would be handy to know we need to go check the AP with CNUT and manually upgrade the radio to 14.2+.
6. A toggle to set the default page to monitor network instead of the multipage dashboard.
7. Is it just me or do the performance graphs not work when week is selected (1wk/1hr resolution), on any SM or AP the graph is always blank on view, you have to click 24 hour or lower to see anything, if week isn't enabled i think it should be removed, or tell me how to enable it :)
8. When applying configuration templates, is their a way to specify to NOT reboot? I ask because i want to apply say a syslog template against all my devices to update some syslog settings, but i don't want to reboot them as i plan on upgrading them as well so don't want to have 2 reboots.
9. Pulling backups from cnMaestro, is their any way to schedule to have backups taken from all the APs and stored in case of a failure we can have the latest .cfg file? Going through manually and grabbing cfg files from the webinterface is pretty tedious would be great to have that in a centralized place like cnMaestro.
10. Finally i think it would be great if cnMaestro had some way to give a network wide interference report (basically just CNR-RSSI = observed noise. Would be helpful to be able to see AP's with a poor average noise floor, and a way to see across entire network subscribers that might have interference.