cnMaestro support for ePMP

Hi,

We’ve noticed that since the acquisition announcement, we have been completely ghosted on our support requests regarding cnMaestro. We have 2 cnMaestro-related tickets that have been open since September 22, with no communication or responses outside of the AI-generated ones.

Can anybody speak to the future of cnMaestro support for ePMP, as well as when we should expect to get responses from the cnMaestro support team on tickets?

I have several new 4600 APs. I’ve programmed one of them on or just before 10/01/2026 and it worked fine, including onboarding.

I’ve programmed a 2nd one and it programs fine and AFC shows it’s working fine. But, it won’t connect to cnMaestro (cloud). I thought that the ‘shutdown’ of cnMaestro was supposed to happen before the end of October, not before.

Found my problem. cnMaestro is still working fine. And actually, their AI support agent wasn’t bad (like most AI support agents).