cnPulse wiring for multiple colocated PTP550

Hi,
I have a propose network with multiple co-located PTP550 at each end (x4 ODU) at each side in order to extend my links. In order for me to apply or use the cambium sync mode, how would be my wiring setup/diagram. Should I need or would you recommend to use Cambium sync for Site 2 master radios as well?

Site 1 (4-Master) facing in all directions
Site 2 (3-Master, 1-Slave facing Site 1)

BR,
Gerry

Gerry,
We would need to see a diagram of what are you planning on the map as well as what kind of service it is planned for (symmetrical / non-symmetrical)…

Hi,
This is the stick diagram for the intended network. 1:1 UL/DL ratio is much more recommended as this network will generally utilized as a wide area campus network and thus be having significant amount of traffic between schools.

Likewise, would like to emphasize that these area runs other Cambium products for other clients and are also be co-located specifically with R1 and R2 as well (R1-R2 at 40km).

Your recommendation is very much appreciated and needed.

BR,
Gerry

Gerry,
Looking at complexity of your project I’d recommend using CMM5. With cnPulse they can provide sync up to 4 links. Not sure what are the distances and throughput expectations, but I’d also consider using high front to back antennas with minimized side lobs (horn type) at master sides of the links. This should allow for multiple frequency reuse. It would also be good idea involving your local Cambium RTM for support…

What are the available horn type antenna gains PTP550 can support?