CNS Configuration Error

Hi Guys,

Having an issue with our CNS server sending configuration updates and firmware updates to our SUs and APs. Im able to verify the credentials on all the  equipment but whenever I make a configuration change or schedule a firmware update it fails. The following is a excerpt from my updater log.

2015-08-07 09:29:31,139 ERROR UpgraderDAO.isRegisteredToDeviceUpdating(): Exception occurred: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2103)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1836)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:512)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:388)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:273)
at com.cambiumnetworks.cnss.services.upgrader.dao.UpgraderDAO.isRegisteredToDeviceUpdating(UpgraderDAO.java:720)
at com.cambiumnetworks.cnss.services.upgrader.UpgradeThread.run(UpgradeThread.java:50)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2015-08-07 09:29:31,290 ERROR UpgradeMonitorThread.run(): 00:04:56:C9:AA:29: Failed to upgrade device to 2.4.3

It looks like it is having an issue with the  postgresql because it is returning more than one row. Any advice on how I can remedy this? Thank you in advance!

Nathan Kane

Coastinet.com

nathan@coastinet.com

I'll have one of my Support Engineers get in contact with you - they'll need a remote session to get into your database and see why the subquery is returning unexpected rows.  One of them will be in touch with you Monday to coordinate a remote session.

Thank you! Ill be checking my email and peeking in on here on Monday for him/her. 

Hi Guys, Didnt hear from your engineer yesterday. Best way to get ahold of me would be via email or telephone. nathan@coastinet.com or 1 951 471 1649 (Pacific time until 4pm). Looking forward to speaking with you. 

Hi Nathan,

We have hotfix ready for this issue. To resolve it, please get in contact with us .

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush

We are having the same issue. How can we get the hot fix?

Hi Curt,

Please share your email id with us. We will provide you the hotfix and steps to apply it over the mail.

You can share email id with - piyush_bramhe@persistent.com or vikas_bhendarkar@persistent.com.

Regards,

Piyush