CNUT File Transfer Error

I am receiving the following error when using CNUT:

06/17/05 16:33:24 INFO DeviceStatus=Status:-1;HOST:169.254.1.1;ESN:0A003E2098E0;Message:File Transfer Error: Connection, File Space or Permissions Error ( SITE= No Site Name )

I am able to Refresh the SM and it shows me the info about the radio, so basic communication between the SM and my computer appear to be working.

I’m connecting to a Default radio, so the default password and SNMP are being used. I even tried changed both and still received the same results.

dczimmerm wrote:
I am receiving the following error when using CNUT:

06/17/05 16:33:24 INFO DeviceStatus=Status:-1;HOST:169.254.1.1;ESN:0A003E2098E0;Message:File Transfer Error: Connection, File Space or Permissions Error ( SITE= No Site Name )

I am able to Refresh the SM and it shows me the info about the radio, so basic communication between the SM and my computer appear to be working.

I'm connecting to a Default radio, so the default password and SNMP are being used. I even tried changed both and still received the same results.

Try using passive mode ftp (or toggling the current setting). It is under "Update" and then "Configure"

Does your “Default radio” have the default plug in it, or have you set the SM back to the factory defaults? If so, then there’s no password.