cnWave28 states Calibration Status Uncalibrated and Tx Disabled

Hi,
I have a new cnWave28 states Calibration Status Uncalibrated and Tx Disabled after upgrade to Base Transceiver Station (BTS) 2.0b1.
Downgrading the firmware and the error remains. Reboot and error remains. Changed frequency and error remains. Radio seems to be not transmitting. Anyone else seen this on the radios yet?

Hi,
My name is Yassine and I am part of the Systems Engineering team for cnWave 28 GHz. I see that you have an issue with the BTS and I would like to explore further to establish whether there is a hardware problem.

Have you connected a CPE or is it just the BTS ?

I also notice that the BTS shows that it is uncalibrated. Where and when did you get or purchase the radio ?

Did you see the problem only after upgrading to 2.0b1 ? was it 1.1 before and was the problem visible ?

Perhaps we can establish a call and share your screen to troubleshoot further.

Best Regards,

Yassine

Hi Yassine, these are brand new radios, only just installed. We have no subscribers connected as of yet. Two were installed and upgraded - only one has the issue regards stating Radio not Calibrated.

These were purchased and delivered to us in Australia.

The problem only occured after upgrading to 2.0b1. Downgrading does not solve the problem though and the error remains.

Happy to take a call or set up a team viewer for review.

Request #320300 submitted also.

Hi,

When is the best time to have a remote session to look at this issue ? my email is qdxb67@cambiumnetworks,com

Best Regards,

Yassine

1 Like

I also notice that the BTS shows that it is uncalibrated.
. .

Jose Sally - Do you have a similar issue to the one arobo describes above? We were able to help them resolve that via a support ticket. If you have a similar issue, we’d love for you to also open a support ticket to get help.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.