Welcome to the Cambium Networks Community Forum. FYI, the Guidelines are posted here for your reference.
We are glad that you are here.
Welcome to the Cambium Networks Community!
We’re glad you’re here. Your experience and enthusiasm are greatly appreciated. This is an informal and
public forum to share information and Cambium Networks does not guarantee the accuracy of
To keep the community growing, here are a few guidelines:
Be respectful - Don’t post content that can be taken as obscene or abusive against another person or organization.
- No posts, forum IDs or email addresses shall contain profanity (implied or otherwise), or hate language targeting race / ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, or political beliefs.
- No pornography, in the form of written words, expressions, posted images, or links to external material will be tolerated.
- No foul language will be tolerated.
- No personal threats will be tolerated against forum members, Cambium Networks employees, or company affiliates.
- It is fair to state disagreement with facts or conclusions that another member has posted, but dissent must be expressed in an objective, and reasoned manner. Consider whether your comments serve to advance the discussion in a positive direction.
- Don't post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party.
- Don’t post files or links that may contain viruses or may be harmful to other people’s equipment.
- Posts violating these rules will be moderated, and the user warned. Repeat occurrences could result in banning.
Be relevant - Make sure your contributions are relevant to the topic where you post. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation. Talk about wireless broadband solutions. Political comments, financial posts or solicitations are rarely relevant.
- No commercial solicitation, other than advertisements placed by Cambium Networks.
- No Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion. Inflammatory post or thread titles are unacceptable and may be moderated.
- Inflammatory or unnecessarily argumentative postings will be considered trolling. Do not subvert threads. No vendetta posts, or online campaigning. It is acceptable to state concern for how a particular policy, or procedure does or does not meet the expectation of a particular member, but it is not acceptable to use this forum in an attempt to disrupt the normal business processes of Cambium Networks.
- This is not intended as an online shopping or trading forum. Members may not post inventories of items, or list items for sale on a routine basis.
- No solicitation for, nor exchange of information that will aid or enable unethical,
illegal, immoral or unsafe activities. For example, no posts concerning exchange of
passwords, credit or banking information, warranty entitlement information for purpose
of re-entitling out of warranty products. No posts shall include instructions or directions
intended to subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, or to
subvert safety measures. Nor shall any posts provide descriptions to the location of, nor
direct links to content related to these topics.
Apply good judgment – There is lots of good advice here, but remember your situation, configuration, or implementation may vary from that of the individual sharing a solution. Some information you find here may even be dated or wrong. Check out the content here as you would review information anywhere on the Internet.
Share ideas - We know you have tons of ideas for improving Cambium Networks products and services. Let us know what you think, or how we can help improve your experience on the Cambium Community by visiting our Ideas area.
Make it your place - If you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us within the community by choosing "Report Inappropriate Content" from the message's Options menu and let us know why you feel the content is inappropriate.
To keep the forum a valuable place where people want to go, Cambium Networks reserves the right to remove any post for any reason. By using these forums you agree to follow these rules as well as the full Terms of Service for the Cambium Networks Community. We thank you, and your fellow community members thank you.
Cambium Networks does not consider this community, or any other online community, formal support. Cambium Networks may monitor this community to ensure accuracy of information. All information found within this community is “AS IS” with no warranties and no rights are conferred. The users of this community must assume all risk when using or applying information found here and in all postings. This forum is not a formal support device. Any urgent support needs should be addressed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any ideas submitted in this community become the property of Cambium Networks. Submission or review of an idea is not considered a commitment to develop the functionality.
If you have questions for Cambium that cannot be discussed in the community or want to discuss anything, please Contact Us.
We look forward to sharing information with you.
- Community Guidelines 10222014.pdf (366 KB)