Community Maintenance this Weekend

We are improving the Cambium Networks Community. To make the improvements, the Community will have the following maintenance windows:

• Now through 6 pm Thursday, August 13 at 6:00 pm US Central time - all forums are open for reading and posting as usual
  • 6 pm Thursday, August 13 at 6:00 pm US Central time through noon Monday, August 17 US Central time - all forums will be available as READ ONLY.
  • Starting Noon Monday, August 17 US Central time all forums will be open for reading and posting as usual.

Thank you for your participation on the Cambium Networks Community.

Cambium_logo_Linkedin_image.jpg

Ray

1 Like

As we migrate to improve the Community, note that your Instant Messages in the Community will be zeroed out. When the work is complete, you will again be able to IM community members, but your archive will be gone. If there are IMs that you wish to keep, please download them before 6pm US central time tomorrow.

thanks

Ray

Is there any facility to download them? Any method of .zip or otherwise batch download?O are we left to do that manually?

Hi @ninedd,

I’m sorry for the late notice on the migration, and that there was no facility to download all your messages.

Now that we’ve migrated off our previous community platform, we’re expecting to get a full export of all the data from that system, which ought to include private messages. We will then work on importing those messages into this new platform. I don’t know how long that is going to take yet.

Sorry again,

Simon

All my shortcuts and bookmarks to forum locations and topics are all broken now too.

:slightly_frowning_face: I’m sorry to hear that - we tried to ensure that all old URLs to boards and topics would redirect to their new locations. Could you give me an example of a URL that isn’t redirecting properly, and I’ll see if I can figure out what went wrong?

It has taken longer than I would have liked, but all the private messages from the old site have now been imported :partying_face: (apart from a few that were obviously spam…)

Please let me know if there is anything else that you are missing from the old site. If you have any suggestions or complaints, feel free to post them in the #site-feedback category.

1 Like